- 【Massage & Heating Function】 The four points massage (back, lumbar, thigh, leg) with 5 adjustable modes and 2 intensity options, offers you a full body massage at your home. Massage, heating functions can controlled by a single multi-function remote for your easy use. There is timer function in 15/30/60 minutes which is convenient for you to set massaging time
- 【Rocker Recliner Chair】 When the footrest is closed, the chair can rocker back and forth, which is suitable for mother and baby to rest together. Pull buckle beside the armtrest, backrest Reclines at 110 degrees and 145 degrees with comfort and thick cushions to accompany your work, leisure and rest time all day round
- 【Heavy Duty & Convenient Design】 Wider Armrests, thoughtful storage space & more comfortable feelings. Measure 36.2"W x 37"D x 41"H, Seat Height - 20", Seat Dimensions - 21.6"W x 21"D. Weight Capacity - 300lbs. Kindly please confirm the size before buying. Pocket on the right side of the rocker recliner chair keeps remotes and other small items, you can watching TV, read newspaper on the rocker recliner
- 【High Quality Material】 Luxurious breathable recliner with high-density foam and laminated veneer lumber (LVL) system to provide maximum comfort and stability, suitable for living room, bedroom and home theater room
- 【Buy With Confidence】BONZY provide free exchange for installation problems, damaged and missing parts with 1-year warranty guarantee, feel free to contact us for any purchase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Comfortable and stylish
Purchased for my niece. This chair is very good looking, comfortable. Recommended.
This is very comfortable it's just slightly firm. Very good quality. Wish it was bigger, it fits me fine but my husband is over 6'3''. Beautiful fabric an style
I love the chair. It is a recliner and a rocker in one chair. It super easy to assemble and the price is great. I can only give 4 stars because it is not very easy to recline...you need a lot of pressure to lean back and stay leaned back.
We bought this for our baby boy's room. I love the look of the chair. The fabric seems durable. It was very easy to put them together. However, it is very hard to close the reclining portion. I'm almost 8 months pregnant and can barely get out of the chair because of that. I'm hoping the more we use it, the easier it will close. I don't think I could get out of it without waking a sleeping baby at this point, so I'll probably buy an ottoman to be safe.