1. Comfortable - Short plush upholstery with thick cushion, adding more comfort to a well built recliner
2. Strength - Strong construction in the interior and exterior. Sturdy invisible LVL (laminated veneer) framework, durable steel construction ensures 25,000 times usage
3. Degree - The degree of reclining is from 90°to 145°
4. Easily Recline - Get reclined by buckling the side buckle and get upright by pressuring the footrest.
Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 39.8"D x 39"H
Seat Area: 20.1"W x 20.9"D
Seat Height: 20.1"
Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Color: Gray / Camel
Warranty Information: One Year Warranty
- EXQUISITE & UNIQUE DESIGN: This manual recliner has very attractive appearance for its distinctive plaid backrest and lazy style. It delights the senses with ultra plush upholstery in a handsomely textured fabric. A beautiful piece of furniture draws great attention wherever you place it
- EASY OPERATION: A real easy-to-use recliner perfectly realizes multiple functions of entertainment or rest by simply pulling out the latch and pushing back with proper strength of the user's body. The footrest can be flexibly retracted by kicking the middle part with heels
- DURABILITY & COMFORTNESS: Better quality metal frame adopted, the recliner chair has stable work performance and well meets your needs of daily life. With thickly padded backrest, armrests and cushion, our single sofa provides adequate support for all parts of body and renders enjoyable sitting feel
- INFORMATION OF DETAILS: Overall Size - 37"W x 39.8"D x 39"H, Seat Height – 20.1", Seat Dimensions – 20.1"W x 20.9"D. Suitable for Height: 5'1"-5'9". Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1 Year Warranty for shipping damage, missing parts and quality issues. Please contact us freely if you have question about installation, usage or anything else
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Easy to assemble, comfortable recliner. Good for 6ft 210lbs person, very comfy.
This chair is well made and reasonably priced. I would say it fits short person (5'7" and under) better. I am 5'9" and feel that the recliner doesn't provide much support for my feet when it's at fully reclined position. I decided to give it to my teenage daughter. She will use it as reading chair in her bedroom.
For the price comfy and sharp. Have only had it for a month. Super easy to assemble.
disappointed it is not plush as described. at 5'5" my feet hang over a lot on the foot rest.
Very disappointed. This recliner would be nice if used occasionally. It arrived in a perfectly good box. However when I sat in it it tilted to the left and I almost fell off the chair. I'm on the small side and this chair is small. I couldnt actually get a feel for comfort.