Flannel Fleece Blanket Soft Plush Thick Warm Reversible Fuzzy-Queen Size
- FREE Shipping from US Warehouses
- Delivered in 7-15 Days by FedEx
- 1 Year Warranty
-Dual Sided Super Soft Blanket with Fleece Face and Plush Sherpa reverse offers you different senses of softness to improve your sleep with one side of smooth and fluffy to the other.
Cuddle Up in Warmth and Comfort
Cuddling up in a downy cover on a chilly night will without a doubt make you and your family casual and comfortable. Toss our Sherpa-Flannel Fleece Blanket over your bed set, chair, or on the couch in the lounge for resting and additional warmth. Being lightweight in attributes, it is simple and easy to carry and store. Shake off those winter chills with our warm and cuddle-worthy Sherpa-Fleece Blanket!
- The fluff is not easy to fall off, so you don't have to worry about lint.
- This comfortable and thick fluffed Sherpa blanket has better resistance to fading and staining than cotton.
-The material is made of rebound and soft lambs, which have good breathability and moisture resistance.
Versatile Usage Scenarios
- Snuggling on your couch and bed with plush and warm Sherpa fleece blankets to enjoy family happy hours while watching favorite TV shows
- Bring extra soft and comfort for an afternoon nap in bed covering with our fleece blanket
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use to provide consecutive warmth in chilly weather, bed, couch, camping, movie theaters or traveling, especially for camping and picnic
- Gifts for Men and Women; Moms and Dads, Valentine's, Mother's and Father's Day, Christmas and New Year.
Type: Flannel Fleece Blanket
Brand: Bonzy Home
Features: Warm and Soft, Double Side, Machine Washable, Lightweight, Fade Resistant, Static-Free, Keep Warm
Material: Flannel + Fleece
Room: Bedroom, Living Room, Study
Queen Size Dimensions : 90 x 90 inches
Department: Adults, Baby, Kids, Teens
- Machine Wash: To ensure years of softness and to prevent abrasion, always wash this blanket in cold water on a gentle cycle separately.
- Dry Clean: Recommended to air dry to keep the blanket in immaculate condition for long.
- Tumble Dry: Tumble dry fleece blankets on gentle cycle with low heat.
- Do Not Bleach: Avoid using iron, bleach or fabric softeners, as the chemicals will reduce the softness of the blanket over time.